Food… Exercise… But Mostly Food.

June 12, 2014

Hello Readers,

My first full three days have been delicious. I have soaked in the city, the food, the streets, and even the sun.The weather has been surprisingly perfect. A bit warm even. (The locals think it is “blazing” and “miserable”… it has not been over 70.)

This morning I sat myself and my array of ¬†British pastries down behind the window of a great corner deli called Scoff’s.

20140610_092138

I know these aren’t the healthiest foods to be eating, but they are traditional. Plus, I am making breakfast and lunch my largest meals of the day, and finishing my evenings with a small snack sized dinner.

Now for exercise: running in Bath is intimidating. The people look at you funny, the streets are dangerous and the cobble stone is a tripping hazard for the large and clumsy. I have found a nice path along the canal that is beautiful and runs along with minimal steps for a good 2 mile stretch up and back. Otherwise, I have been eating small, European portions, and walking at least 6 miles a day.

Already making plans to move out of the US and into the UK as soon as possible.

To finish off… chronological picture list of the foods I’ve had out so far. Plus the green tea I finally found (Brits do not enjoy green tea)…

The first nights dinner... ratatouille with shaved sweet potatoes and herb rice. Which was accompanied with two large glasses of beer, one IPA and another Cider.

The first nights dinner… ratatouille with shaved sweet potatoes and herb rice. Which was accompanied with two large glasses of beer, one IPA and another Cider.

second day: breakfast- cinnamon porage wheat toast with their version of peanut butter (Sun-Pat) and instant coffee (surprisingly delicious).

Second day: Lunch- Feta, tomato and spinach quiche, side salad and colelaw, and a delicious tea... Have no idea what kind.

Second day: Lunch- Feta, tomato and spinach quiche, side salad and colelaw, and a delicious tea… Have no idea what kind.

Third day (second full day): Lunch- Thai restaurant right beside my house I ordered a chicken curry and had a mushroom soup (thing) first. They follow each meal there with a tea time as well, a jasmine tea.

20140610_102759

Nom Nom Nom…

and last night…

The cheese is brie, the crackers are pumpkin seed, and that is raspberry jelly... I know, I'm awesome

The cheese is brie, the crackers are pumpkin seed, and that is raspberry jelly… I know, I’m awesome

Thank you!

Knocks,

Chey

Categories: Uncategorized.

Comment Feed

One Response

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

Continuing the Discussion

1. official michael kors logo monogram black iphone 5 cases black friday wholesale

All new high heels E book Unveils Method To Dominate The high heels Arena